Website that is user-friendly will drive more traffic and bring in leads. It is more vital in this digital era to build a user-friendly website and most importantly you need to hire Freelance Web Developer who does the best for your business. Surfing Internet on mobile phones is gaining popularity for a few years. As a business, you have to see whether your website is living up to the current digital trends or lagging behind your competitors. The businesses that don’t indulge themselves in developing their websites as per the requirements of the user somehow goes unnoticed even if they offer exemplary service.
Advantages of Responsive Website
I have listed down few points which details the advantages of having a responsive website design for your business.
- Social media encourages mobile friendly– Most businesses now days make blogging and social media marketing a part of their marketing strategy. Recent studies tell us that over 55% social media is viewed on mobile phones. So, you can very well understand that if you don’t make your website responsive, you might be frustrating your viewers.
- Faster loading websites– Slow websites can be big thumbs down for businesses. Faster loading websites mean that the business is more responsive than others. This definitely gives way to more information availability to customers. Your visitors wouldn’t wait for the page to load. They would immediately turn t some other websites if they find out slow websites.
- A better chance in Google’s search engines– Mobile friendly pages do get a better rank in the search engine results of Google. It is important for you to make your website a mobile friendly one so that when a user is searching for a particular product, they will go to your competitor website that is responsive. You don’t want that to happen to your business, right?
- Responsive sites are ready for advancement– Responsive design is essential for forward looking businesses. The designs automatically fit the screen of our present mobile devices. But you have to make sure that they can accommodate future mobile devices as well.
- Convert the visitors into customers– Make sure that your website converts the visitors into customers. 74% of the visitors to a user-friendly website are likely to return in the near future. Out of them, 67% of them were likely to buy products from that site. You have to make sure that you can make the transition happen easily. Give your visitors the chance to come back to your site.
- Chances of bad reputation– Sites that are not user-friendly may face the frustration of users. Many of the users who don’t find the websites friendly say that the websites didn’t work well on their smart phones. This particular thing can call for a bad reputation for your business.
- Stay ahead in the competition– There is not much to think about this feature. If you have a user-friendly website, you’ll be able to attain the top position. You can stay ahead in the competition. Many businesses still don’t think of going for a responsive website. The users can easily know whether the site is user-friendly or not. Once the website is minimized wit the width of your browser, if the site automatically adjusts, then it is a user-friendly website.
There are many other reasons why your website needs a user-friendly up gradation. Businesses who want to be on top don’t want to lag behind. If you are a looking to upgrade your website according to new trends or looking to develop a website with all the key features, then you need to speak with a professional web designer, before doing so please check my blog article for the right way to Hire a Freelance Web Designer in Singapore. This article would help you with the hiring process. Get your website upgraded now!